Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hola, compadres.

So I've got another for ya. Yes, I know, I've been absent, but I never said this would be an every day thing! My life is quite delightfully random, but if I took the time to publish every conversation that qualifies I would be banned for over-using bandwith, as well as carpal-tunnel, not to mention I would have no time left to actually have the conversations themselves, and then we get into a vicious cycle and............Sorry, my head exploded. I'm back now. Anywho, here's one that took place via text-message the other night. Again, I have changed my friend's name to preserve her anonymity and save her from years of embarassment that would no doubt result from this post :oP

Elizabeth: I'm eating raisins.
Me: That's fantastic. Don't you hate raisins?
E: I'm playing super nintendo.
Me: Lovin the play-by-play.
E: I just farted...






JUST KIDDING.
Me: Just kidding? Liar, lol. I can smell it from here!
E: HEY, my farts do not smell bad. Usually. My brother on the other hand. I don't know what they've been feeding him!
Me: Haha that's true. They do surprise you with the sound, though lol.
E: Shhhhhhh, don't talk.

Okay, so some of that was part of an inside joke which, I'm betting, you had to be there to appreciate.

I would have posted a convo that took place the other night at my kitchen table, but I do not remember a word of it. I know there was a great deal of laughing, some hitting, and too many pictures/videos taken and sent, as well as the fact that there were no substances being used or abused. Merely utter exhaustion to fuel our fun. Enjoy, if you can understand it at all, and not just take it for some dumb bathroom humor. If you can't, then enjoy some dumb bathroom humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment